17" LCD Harness
What good is being able to carry your computer easily when you can't carry your monitor around with the same ease? Well, we don't expect you to have to worry about that since we organized to have a look at the GearGrip 17" LCD harness as well. The 17" LCD is one of the more common monitor sizes among gamers for two reasons - they are one of the better valued LCDs and these days thanks to companies like Samsung, they have an extremely low MS response time.
The LCD Shield harness comes in a few different sizes and a few different colors (Blue/Black, Red/Black and the one we have here today Silver/Black) depending on what size LCD you have. They are available in small, medium and large. Small is designed for 15"-16" LCDs, Medium for 17" - 19" and Large for 19" - 21" LCDs. As we mentioned, the particular one we are looking at here is the medium one to help accommodate our 17" LCD.
The front of the panel has a thin film between the padded layers of fabric to help protect the front of the screen from being damaged - as we all know, when you're driving around from LAN to LAN, they can get knocked easily enough.
The back of the unit has a place for the power supply and a little Velcro strap so you can place your cables in there. Our particular LCD doesn't have a separate power supply so you could use the little bag for something else like your mouse or another power cable.
If you thought the installation on the Micro LT harness was easy, then you will be happy to find that the LCD harness is easier again. You simply lay the LCD on top of the protected layer and move the straps around the back and clip them together, which is done without too much hassle at all.
We then used the Velcro strap for our VGA and power cable and there you have it, we are now carrying our LCD around without much effort at all. We gave the LCD a bit of a swing around to make sure it wasn't going anywhere and thankfully it didn't fly out from under us into the our testing bench.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard