Benchmarks - Wired Throughput
LAN to LAN throughput peaked at 941.77 Mbps for the Nighthawk X6.
WAN to LAN came in at 941.71 Mbps slightly better than the R7000 at 919.54 Mbps.
Benchmarks - Wireless Throughput
In our 2.4GHz testing, the Nighthawk X6 performed quite well. The 20 MHz channel allowed 122 Mbps while the 40 MHz channel netted 226 Mbps. This is quite an improvement over the R7000 tested a few months back.
5GHz performed pretty well. As you can see above, the X6 came in at 135 Mbps and 261 Mbps for the 20 and 40 MHz channels, while the 80 MHz "AC" channel came in at 439 Mbps.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Apex Legends turning their son transsexual, says parents
- Serexin: https://www.ketotoneworld.com/serexin-reviews/
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases