ADATA SP610 256GB SSD
Our sample arrived in the full retail package.
The back of the retail package gives a generic description of the feature set for SSDs, but also lists some performance data for the drive inside.
Here we get our first look at the ADATA Premier SP610.
The Acronis Key is on the back of the drive.
ADATA uses a 7mm z-height, but also included an adapter to make a 9.5mm tall drive.
ADATA also included a desktop adapter bracket so your 2.5" SSD can fit in a 3.5" drive bay.
Inside we found a cost effective design. The PCB is roughly two inches long.
The SP610 uses a Silicon Motion SM2246 controller and NANYA DRAM.
ADATA packages Micron 20nm 128Gbit NAND flash and uses it for both the flagship SP920 and SP610 products.
There are eight NAND packages total so the SP610 takes full advantage of the parallelism offered by the SMI controller.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard