ADATA SP610 256GB SSD
Our sample arrived in the full retail package.
The back of the retail package gives a generic description of the feature set for SSDs, but also lists some performance data for the drive inside.
Here we get our first look at the ADATA Premier SP610.
The Acronis Key is on the back of the drive.
ADATA uses a 7mm z-height, but also included an adapter to make a 9.5mm tall drive.
ADATA also included a desktop adapter bracket so your 2.5" SSD can fit in a 3.5" drive bay.
Inside we found a cost effective design. The PCB is roughly two inches long.
The SP610 uses a Silicon Motion SM2246 controller and NANYA DRAM.
ADATA packages Micron 20nm 128Gbit NAND flash and uses it for both the flagship SP920 and SP610 products.
There are eight NAND packages total so the SP610 takes full advantage of the parallelism offered by the SMI controller.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit