BIOS Images and Information
Heading into the BIOS the first time, you are greeted with the welcome screen that gives you the ability to set a number of options, including which version of the BIOS you would like to boot into. We tend to always select the HD Smart Tweak BIOS, as it not only looks great, but it works well too.
Heading into the Smart Tweak BIOS, you can see all the normal options. If you're here, though, you'll probably want to be in the overclocking section, which includes the first three areas covering Frequency, Memory, and Voltage.
Moving on from the overclocking area, you can see all the standard options that you'd expect to see when it comes to any BIOS.
If you're interested in a more classic look, you can press F2 to get out of the Smart Tweak BIOS, and enter the Classic View. Since the last time we were in here, GIGABYTE has changed it slightly with a different overall color design. However, everything is generally where you'd think it would be. If you're going to be doing any overclocking, you'll undoubtedly want to be hanging out in the M.I.T. section of the BIOS, which is the first screen you'll see upon entering.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Motherboard Details]
- Page 3 [BIOS Images and Information]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [CPU & System Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [USB 2.0, USB 3.0, & SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [Memory & Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [Temperature & Power Testing]
- Page 9 [Pricing, Availability, and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series