BIOS Images and Information
Heading into the BIOS the first time, you are greeted with the welcome screen that gives you the ability to set a number of options, including which version of the BIOS you would like to boot into. We tend to always select the HD Smart Tweak BIOS, as it not only looks great, but it works well too.
Heading into the Smart Tweak BIOS, you can see all the normal options. If you're here, though, you'll probably want to be in the overclocking section, which includes the first three areas covering Frequency, Memory, and Voltage.
Moving on from the overclocking area, you can see all the standard options that you'd expect to see when it comes to any BIOS.
If you're interested in a more classic look, you can press F2 to get out of the Smart Tweak BIOS, and enter the Classic View. Since the last time we were in here, GIGABYTE has changed it slightly with a different overall color design. However, everything is generally where you'd think it would be. If you're going to be doing any overclocking, you'll undoubtedly want to be hanging out in the M.I.T. section of the BIOS, which is the first screen you'll see upon entering.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Motherboard Details]
- Page 3 [BIOS Images and Information]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [CPU & System Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [USB 2.0, USB 3.0, & SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [Memory & Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [Temperature & Power Testing]
- Page 9 [Pricing, Availability, and Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- G.SKILL launches Trident Z Royal Series DDR4: ALL GOLD, BABY
- Anthem delayed for PS5 rumor gets smashed by lead producer
- BLACK FRIDAY: Windows 10 for $11.89 & Office 2019 for $52.02
- Valve kills Steam Link hardware production
- Kingdom Hearts III is finished
- X79 Extreme11 NVMe - PLEASE HELP
- Silicon Power Bolt B80 Portable SSD Review - Subtle Style
- NeueChair Review: Redefining The Modern Office Chair
- Crucial P1 500GB NVMe SSD - $100 NVMe
- Narrow bezel on a metallic chassis MSI PS42 14 Thin & Light Laptop Review
- olloclip Introduces Add-On Lens Clips for Apple's Newest iPhones
- ROCCAT celebrates website relaunch with fantastic deals
- QNAP Launches the Mustang-200 Computing Accelerator Card
- Manli announces GeForce RTX 2080 Ti & GeForce RTX 2070
- Stunning New Character Strikes Her Way into DEAD OR ALIVE 6