Specifications of the Zen ST62K XPC
Dimension: (L)280*(W)190*(H)170 2.1Kg (N.W.) 5.2Kg (G.W.)
Front Panel: USB * 2,&" Line in * 1, Line out * 1, MIC * 1
Back Panel: PS/2 Keyboard & Mouse * 1, USB * 2, 1394a * 2, SPDIF -out port, SPDIF -in port, TV-out Port * 1, RJ45 * 1, CMOS button, DC power outlet, VGA port, COM port
Extension Bay: 5.25" * 1, 3.5" * 2
Mainboard Form Factor: Shuttle Form Factor
CPU: Socket 478 Pentium 4 & Celeron 400/533/800MHz FSB
North Bridge: ATI RS300
South Bridge: IXP150
Memory: Dual Channel DDR 200/266/333/400 * 2
VGA: Integrate high performance ATI Radeon 9100
Audio: Realtek ALC 650 6 channel audio
Expansion Slot: PCI * 1
IDE interface: ATA-100
Accessory: I.C.E. Technology CPU heat-pipe, 2 x HDD Cable,1 x CD-ROM Cable, Screws, Twin Adhesive
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit