Specifications of the Zen ST62K XPC
Dimension: (L)280*(W)190*(H)170 2.1Kg (N.W.) 5.2Kg (G.W.)
Front Panel: USB * 2,&" Line in * 1, Line out * 1, MIC * 1
Back Panel: PS/2 Keyboard & Mouse * 1, USB * 2, 1394a * 2, SPDIF -out port, SPDIF -in port, TV-out Port * 1, RJ45 * 1, CMOS button, DC power outlet, VGA port, COM port
Extension Bay: 5.25" * 1, 3.5" * 2
Mainboard Form Factor: Shuttle Form Factor
CPU: Socket 478 Pentium 4 & Celeron 400/533/800MHz FSB
North Bridge: ATI RS300
South Bridge: IXP150
Memory: Dual Channel DDR 200/266/333/400 * 2
VGA: Integrate high performance ATI Radeon 9100
Audio: Realtek ALC 650 6 channel audio
Expansion Slot: PCI * 1
IDE interface: ATA-100
Accessory: I.C.E. Technology CPU heat-pipe, 2 x HDD Cable,1 x CD-ROM Cable, Screws, Twin Adhesive
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard