We have been fortunate enough to have a look at an extremely large array of Shuttle gear which has mainly consisted of their Small Form Factor cases. Shuttle's range of SFF computers really have such a large number of uses that you could never really have too many of them - they all do something better then the other in small ways.
Shuttle has really made a good mark in the wonderful world of Small Form Factors but it comes to the point where you have to do something different. Really up until recently all Shuttle did was insert a new motherboard in the same case which had a slightly different color. The most they changed was the position of the power button and reset button as well as some moving around of the front ports. While they have a good thing going it was time to expand a little and do something a bit different to help the company cater for a greater range of consumers.
The Zen is that something different - it's your typical XPC which has been shrunk with a few little changes. For the moment we will have a look at some of the more specific specifications on this SFF and have a closer look into some of the more important ones. The Zen series of XPC systems introduces a new method of power and size thinking for Shuttle; let's take a closer look at the changes of the Zen ST62K XPC based on ATI's Radeon 9100 IGP chipset from the regular XPC.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- The Legend of Zelda: BOTW - Creating a Champion details
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990X simulated tests: 32C/64T beast!
- Hollow Knight 'Gods & Glory' DLC arrives August 23rd
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit