Accessories and Documentation
All of the screws needed for assembly come in a sealed plastic bag. There are four thumbscrews to mount the bay adapter in the 5.25" bay, four PSU screws, 2.5" drive screws, motherboard and 3.5" drive screws, and a set that are used to lock the tray into the FlexCage.
The rest of the gear you get is what we have shown here. There is a single stick down wire management loop to tame any loose wires. There are little plates that offer the top fan mounting points if the 5.25" breakout plate is removed, and some screws to install them. Lastly, we do get a USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 adapter for those without native USB 3.0 support.
The Quick Installation guide is more of a full on manual in reality. It doesn't just show the parts included and move through a few diagrams to get you underway; instead, you also get step-by-step instructions as to how to remove, rearrange, and fill the chassis, along with chassis limitations, and best ways to access them. There is also an insert that shows the terms and conditions of the one-year warranty the Phenom comes with.
Back to that bay adapter. Obviously, it fits inside of a 5.25" bay to drop it down to 3.5" drive usage. While this would typically be for a card reader or fan controller, with no access, this is used for storage. Also, when you look in the middle, you see two sets of holes to allow a 2.5" drive to hang on either side, offering that eleventh location for 2.5" drive capacity.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- Surface Book 2 announced: GTX 1060, 17-hour battery life
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz