For those who want to sum up the entire review in a few points, the What's Hot and What's Not part of my review will help you. Skip right to this bit if you want a quick read, or if you want to find out what I found to be the most notable parts of the Verto, we're going to jump into that right now.
Self-Adjusting Headband: I found the Verto to be one of the more comfortable headsets I've tested, with the self-adjusting headband making the entire experience a comfortable one. One of the biggest points of a headset is its comfort, right next to its audio quality and performance. The Verto delivered in both categories, with comfort being a very important part of the PC gaming experience.
Removable Cable Design: The ability to disconnect the cable from the Verto headset is another design choice I've enjoyed, for a couple of reasons. First, for transportation, it's obviously the most convenient way. Secondly, if for whatever reason your cable was damaged - by running your chair over the cable for instance - you can replace it with another 3.5mm cable, and not an entire new headset.
Comfortable For Long Gaming Sessions: I played Battlefield 4 sessions for 3-5 hours a time, for 4-5 nights in a row to get a good feel for the comfort on the Verto - with it passing with flying colors.
Its Competitive Price: Offering a great PC gaming headset with a detachable cable and fold-flat design at $79.99 is great, it's a price that can penetrate many markets for Tt eSPORTS.
Microphone Isn't Detachable: This is one thing I didn't understand with the Verto: it has a detachable cable to plug into your phone or PC, but the microphone is physically attached to the headset. This means that it can't be used purely as a headset for music or used for gaming or watching movies on the train/plane/bus. Well, you could, but I do wish I could disconnect and put the microphone away.
This is my first Tt eSPORTS audio product since stepping into the position as Audio Editor, and I'm surprised. After playing around with their products at various trade shows, it was great to finally get my hands-on one of their headsets to personally use, walking away impressed.
The detachable cable and fold-flat design are that little touch of design I would expect from Tt eSPORTS, and the audio quality that I experienced for the price of just $79.99 is quite astounding. One of the things I didn't expect was how comfortable they'd feel after hours upon hours of gaming. I didn't have a sore head or hot ears, which was a nice surprise.
If you're in the market for a new gaming headset and were looking at spending less than $100 on a headset, you can consider the Tt eSPORTS Verto.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Packaging & Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [A Closer Look, How They Feel & Listening Experience]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Genesis Mini's classic games library is shaping up nicely
- Leaked Left 4 Dead 3 screenshots show Middle Eastern theme
- Warhammer: Chaosbane 2nd round of beta access available now
- Kid Goku (GT) will be added to Dragon Ball FighterZ in May
- Overcooked 2 new season pass 'Campfire Cook Off' DLC out now
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Massage salon
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- BIOS settings CPU Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4, x470
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!