Tt eSPORTS is a name that most of you should've heard of by now, with the company having a slew of gaming orientated products built with some great design, power and quality. Tt eSPORTS by Thermaltake has quite a range of gaming gear, ranging from mice, keyboards, and headsets, to mouse pads and even LAN bags.
Their latest gaming headset is the Verto, a budget gaming headset with a very unique design. Tt eSPORTS has a massive range of headsets for gamers, with 20 different headsets in total. Some of them are the same headset, but with different color schemes, but the first one that I've tested from the company as the new Audio Editor of the site, is the Verto, so let's get right into it.
What's In The Box
Instead of the usual unboxing pictures, I decided to do a full unboxing using my Google Glass headset. This gives you a unique view through my point of view, while I unbox the Tt eSPORTS Verto headset for the first time.
On the pictures side of things, let's have a look at, around, and inside of the Verto box.
On the front of the box, we have a black-and-red design through and through - from the Verto box, to the Verto headset itself - the theme is great. On the front, we see that the Verto is "mobile device ready", has an auto adjusting headband, a fold-flat design, and an inline volume control.
On the back of the box, we have a rundown of what the Verto has on it, with its adjustable headband, and much more. On the right, we have a full feature list. Below that, we have full technical specifications.
In the box, we have the PC cable, 3.5mm cable that you can use with your audio player or smartphone/tablet, a warranty policy, a leather carry bag and the Verto headset itself.
Specifications, Pricing and Availability
Tt eSPORTS has conjured up quite a headset with the Verto, starting with its fold-flat design, self-adjusting headband, detachable cable, and much more. We're driving it through a 3.5mm jack and not USB, for those who are keeping count. We have two 40mm neodymium magnet speakers, frequency response of 10Hz - 22KHz, 32 ohms +/-15% and sensitivity 98dB SPL/mW at 1KHz.
The cable provided with the Verto is detachable from the headset, and is 1m (3.2 feet) long. The second cable in the box is designed for mobile devices, which is simply a 3.5mm to 3.5mm jack without the controller in the middle.
Tt eSPORTS is pricing the Verto quite competitively, at just $79.99. The company has other, cheaper headsets, but this is being aimed at the mid-range market, something that I think it kicks above its weight in. The Verto should be available in either late September or October in the US.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Packaging & Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [A Closer Look, How They Feel & Listening Experience]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mortal Kombat 11 to feature cross-play after initial launch
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Piranha Plant debuts 'February'
- Mortal Kombat 11 on Switch has 'geometry reductions' & more
- New Layers of Fear 2 trailer cruises the midnight seas
- How to redeem your Piranha Plant, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD Review - The 96-Layer Refresh
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- Two Hat Is Changing the Landscape of Content Moderation With New Image Recognition Technology
- Top Executives Launch Blockchain-Powered Video Game Publishing Company
- Announcing Destiny Chaser's Global Launch!
- Dean Trotman Joins Sumo Digital as Commercial Director
- SmuggleCraft launches on Nintendo Switch 1/25