Corsair Force LX 512GB SSD
Green is the color of the day today. The Force Series LX continues the Force tradition with a new color, this time lime green.
The back of the package gives some general information about the Force Series LX and the cut out on the box shows the capacity size as well as the part number.
Inside the retail package, we found the SSD and a paper warranty statement.
Here we get our first look at the Force Series LX drive. Corsair used a black brushed aluminum case for this SSD.
As mentioned on the specifications page, this is a 7mm design, so it will fit in many new Ultrabook designs.
The PCB is a low-cost design that reduces the manufacturing cost.
The Silicon Motion SM2246EN controller is a 4-channel design backed by a NANYA 256MB DRAM buffer.
Corsair packaged Micron 128Gbit 20nm NAND flash.
There are eight NAND flash packages in total, eight on each side.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV PC specs, release date announced
- Co-op platformer Super Chariot coming to the Nintendo Switch
- SEGA launch mystery game reveal countdown website
- Single-player AAA game production costs increase by 10x
- Sony makes sign-ups for PS4 v5.50 firmware beta available
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series