Corsair Force LX 512GB SSD
Green is the color of the day today. The Force Series LX continues the Force tradition with a new color, this time lime green.
The back of the package gives some general information about the Force Series LX and the cut out on the box shows the capacity size as well as the part number.
Inside the retail package, we found the SSD and a paper warranty statement.
Here we get our first look at the Force Series LX drive. Corsair used a black brushed aluminum case for this SSD.
As mentioned on the specifications page, this is a 7mm design, so it will fit in many new Ultrabook designs.
The PCB is a low-cost design that reduces the manufacturing cost.
The Silicon Motion SM2246EN controller is a 4-channel design backed by a NANYA 256MB DRAM buffer.
Corsair packaged Micron 128Gbit 20nm NAND flash.
There are eight NAND flash packages in total, eight on each side.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard