There is no denying that when it comes to importance of a case, the external look would be well and truly the number one, with functionality trailing behind. When you purchase a case you want something that looks great which is fair enough - after all, who wants to spend $100 or $200 on case that looks bland?
First up let's have a look at the front of the case. It is clear that some people are going to like it, while others may screw their face up at it. Seen as though the front is probably the most important as it's the first thing you're going to see, it is a big basis of your decision when buying a case. There was no screwing up of the face here; it just took us a while to get used to the unique yet stylish look.
The Alien head is also a door as some may have guessed. Hidden behind it is four 5.25 bays for your CD-ROMs or whatever else you may have and also hidden away are two 3.5" bays for your floppy drives and so on. We also have our power and reset button here.
Moving away from the top half of the case we bring ourselves to the lower half. Here we have a temperature display device hidden away in the first vent and below that we have another four vents for the air to come through the case. These vents increase the circulation of cool air through the case and give your system a more stable operation. The smallest amount of air flow can often make all the difference.
We also have a little key lock on the front of the case to help prevent those pesky lanners from getting access to that power button which is all someone needs to press in a heated battle. Locks are more and more common in cases as it's a simple device that adds better security especially in the situation where you might have an original game in your CD-ROM drive.
Finally on the front of the case, carefully looking to the left, we have two USB ports for easy access. Front mounted USB ports are extremely handy these days with the popularity of pen drives and other such devices.
With the front of the case out the way, let's have a look at the other sides.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Devil May Cry 5 gets stylish new gameplay and release date
- Battlefield V's low pre-orders could hurt EA, says analyst
- Everspace will take flight on the Switch in December
- Team Cherry announces Hollow Knight physical copy release
- Space Hulk: Tactics trailer unveiled, October 9 release
- P9X79E-WS Giant Headaches
- EVGA Z370 Classified K (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming WIFI-OP Motherboard Review
- Buy (30) Apple iPhone X $8,970 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Boot sequence, BIOS setting question
- Road Redemption Coming This Fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- PROZE: a VR survival adventure announcement trailer
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada