Accessories and Documentation
The hardware box we found in the 3.5" drive rack holds all of the hardware we need to get our build underway. We find PSU screws, motherboard and HDD screws, fan screws, a set of long fan screws, a single standoff, and a bag of screws for SSD mounting in both the 2.5" drive trays (optional) as well as for the bottom of the 3.5" ones.
Also, in the box we found a set of four rubber feet that can go on what we have been addressing as the bottom of the chassis, or if you would like the chassis to have the window on the right, you may put the feet on the top. Another option is to put the feet on the right side panel, and have the window facing upward. There are also six tie straps to help with wire management.
The guide shows all of the parts we should have, offers an exploded view of the chassis, and that is really about it. Corsair sort of assumes that if you are buying this chassis, you have a pretty good handle on what it takes to get your build finished. However, the detail of the exploded diagram does pretty much explain how it all works.
We removed both of the drive bay racks. Both are ventilated rather well, and with the addition of that optional 120mm fan in the side panel, drive temperatures should be very good. Of course, the more SSDs you use, the less that ventilation is needed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Corsair Carbide Series Air 240 Micro-ATX Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Carbide Series Air 240]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get caught up in 'Girl in the Spider's Web' Blu-ray giveaway
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- Serexin: https://www.ketotoneworld.com/serexin-reviews/
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases