Accessories and Documentation
Most of the hardware in the box made it into this one image. We have the nine standoffs and a socket to help install them, the ODD thumbscrews, and 3.5" drive mounting screws across the top. The bottom shows a set of long fan screws for a second front fan, a handful of 2.5" drive mounting screws, and the motherboard screws.
Outside of what we just saw, the rest of the hardware is summed up in this image. There are six wire ties, and four screws intended to be used for PSU installation.
Paperwork is quite abundant. We get a user guide that explains the chassis from the moment you unboxed it, what you need to build inside of it, and it even covers all of the fan and water cooling options to show off just what is possible inside this chassis. There is also an insert about the warranty that covers this chassis for two years, and a bold red insert telling you to not take this back to the retailer if there is an issue. If an issue does arise, you are to contact Fractal directly for assistance.
In case you were not aware, Fractal Design bought Func, the peripherals manufacturer. So, along with the chassis, they also send this product catalog for other things like keyboards, mice, pads, and headphones.
To explain how this drive plate works, we took this image of it to help. The way the plate is oriented, 2.5" drives would go under the plate, using the recessed holes in the square cutouts near both edges. For 3.5" drive mounting, you would take the long screws and send them through the grommets to install them on the top side. If you are still confused, then the next page should sort it out for you.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Fractal Design Core 3300 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Core 3300]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate goes Hunger Games on Adult Swim
- Get schooled for our 'Night School' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Win a Blu-ray copy of the film on us!
- Aim for the stars in our 'First Man' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Metro Exodus' story reacts to your decisions
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media