Samsung XP941 256GB Ultra M.2 PCIe SSD
The XP941 uses the M-Key, the notch on the connector. PCIe x2 and SATA based M.2 drives use the B-Key, a notch on the other side of the connector.
There is not a lot happening on the back side of the XP941 256GB. Most of the power regulation circuits are on this side.
Here we see the Samsung UAX controller and the Samsung LPDDR2 package.
Only two NAND flash packages make up the 256GB capacity size. Each package is 128GB in density.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Samsung XP941 256GB Ultra M.2 PCIe SSD]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Mixed Read / Write Workloads]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage - Drives with Data Testing]
- Page 8 [PCMark 8 Consistency Test]
- Page 9 [PCMark 8 Consistency Test - Continued]
- Page 10 [Final Thoughts]