Accessories and Documentation
Part of the gear that comes along with the ES-87 is a metallic logo that you can apply anywhere you see fit, or you could leave it off all together. There is the key puller off to the left, but the right side offers keys to reset the keyboard if you want to swap the left control and caps lock, escape with backtick, or backspace with a backslash via the DIP switches.
We also get a 1.8 meter rubberized USB1.1 to mini-USB to connect the keyboard. If you do not wish to use this keyboard with its native USB connection, you can always add on the supplied USB to PS/2 adapter.
There is also a guide that comes along in the kit; the front of which thanks you for your purchase, and explains a bit about the product you just unboxed. Inside there is information on the contents, specifications, and installation, where they denote there is no driver.
There is a section on the media keys, and just what the Power Mode is all about, but we also see Power Mode is not functional in OSX mode. The rest of the guide offers a section on the DIP switch options, and ends with a use and care section, and information on the two-year warranty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- Marvel unleashes the official trailer to Black Panther
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard