Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
Where most companies take this panel as an opportunity to shove a glamorous image of their product down your throat, with the ES-87, even the product name is missing here. All there is to see is the blue KUL company name displayed here.
On the small right end of the box, we find all of the product information they offer on the box. We find the ES87U-CC-BBB-AL model number, a mention of the inclusion of Cherry MX Clear switches, the keyboard dimensions, a "made in Taiwan" notation, and lastly, the serial number.
Both of the long sides of the box are left entirely black. Even when it comes to this shorter end of the box, we simply see where this keyboard was made, and the Keyed Up Labs web address, which you can visit for more information on the ES-87.
After lifting open the top of the box, we find the ES-87 under the clear PET cover. The keyboard is set higher in the packaging to keep extra goodies and the cable underneath it during transit. With the cover on it, and the side supports to keep it from moving around, our KUL ES-87 arrived in excellent condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rum Runner's Pack free DLC debuts to Pillars of Eternity 2
- New Battlerite Royale screenshots unveil UI/more gameplay
- Co-op monster hunting title, Duntless releases open beta
- Dark Souls Remastered releases a whole day early on Steam
- Borderlands 2 is free-to-play and 75% off Steam this weekend
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit