Samsung XP941 128GB Ultra M.2 PCIe SSD
Here we get our first look at the XP941 128GB, and there isn't much to look at. This is a 2280 part, so it's 22mm wide and 80mm long. There are a few notebooks on the market that can use this size, but I suspect more desktop users will adapt M.2 in the early stages.
There isn't much happening on the back other than some power control components.
The UAX controller is paired with a Samsung DRAM package that is 256MB. The specifications for the XP941 show a 512MB DRAM buffer, but after looking at the model numbers, we found the two larger capacity size drives use 512MB and the 128GB model uses 256MB.
The flash is 19nm MLC from Samsung. The 128GB drive uses just two packages of 4-plane flash.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz