Power Consumption Test
Power consumption numbers sit at the lower-end of the graph here in both the load and idle department. When overclocking is thrown into the mix, you can see that we get a slight boost in our idle draw, while the load number jumps a little more, to over 400 Watts.
Core Temperature Test
Temperature numbers sit in the middle of the pack, with pretty solid idle and load numbers seen out of the box. When it comes to overclocking, you can see both numbers jump up. The 83C load number at 4.62GHz isn't too bad considering we often see numbers that go past 90C.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Motherboard Details]
- Page 3 [BIOS Images and Information]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [CPU & System Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [USB 2.0, USB 3.0 & SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [Memory & Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [Temperature & Power Testing]
- Page 9 [Pricing, Availability, and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- TSMC pumps $25 billion into 5nm node, expected in 2020
- TSMC ramps 7nm production: new GPUs, AI, crypto chips coming
- Yawn: Intel Z390 chipset rumored to be rebadged Z370
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 1000 rumors: 16GB RAM in a smartphone
- Pre-order Super Smash Bros. Ultimate/GameCube Controller now
- AMD Vega 56 not being detected by Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4 motherboard
- win 7 with gigbyte mobo/network only getting 10% of bandwidth
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700 and Ryzen 5 2600 Review
- Best SSD For Gaming: Over 120 SSDs Tested!
- Vampyr Review: Bloody Rare
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit