BIOS Images and Information
Heading into the BIOS for the first time, you're greeted with the Startup Guide, which gives you some basic options, including what version of the BIOS you want to enter. After you've set this up, you can head into the BIOS as you'd expect.
Once you get out of the Startup Guide, you can head into the BIOS as usual, and you'll find yourself looking at all of the normal options. Looking above, you can see that everything related to overclocking is done within the first three tabs -Frequency, Memory, and Voltage.
Outside of the overclocking options, we move forward and can see all of the other standard options you'd expect to see from your BIOS. Looking above, you can see everything in a fair bit of detail, and if you've used a UEFI BIOS from GIGABYTE recently, you'll feel right at home with this one.
If you're not a fan of all the glitz and glamor, you'll be glad to know that by simply pressing the F2 button, we can head into the Classic View BIOS. Here you'll find everything in that classic view. As always, if you're doing anything overclocking related, then you'll be in the M.I.T. section of the BIOS that gives you all of the standard options you'd expect to see.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Motherboard Details]
- Page 3 [BIOS Images and Information]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [CPU & System Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [USB 2.0, USB 3.0 & SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [Memory & Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [Temperature & Power Testing]
- Page 9 [Pricing, Availability, and Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Smash Bros. Ultimate director discusses 3rd-party characters
- Smash Bros. UItimate is fastest-selling Switch game so far
- 90s hit 'Blood' is being remastered by Nightdive Studios
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 'Absolute Zero' update is here
- GeForce GTX 1070 with GDDR5X could be around the corner
Forum ActivityView More Forum Posts
- LSAC Announces Technology Collaboration with Microsoft
- Funcom announces new game: Conan Unconquered
- Darksiders III Accolades Trailer revealed
- Insurgency: Sandstorm's Open Beta begins today on Steam - experience intense, realistic combat!
- DiRT 4 Coming to macOS and Linux in 2019