Accessories and Documentation
We found all of these accessories packed into one bag inside of that hardware box. There is a socket and standoffs for Micro-ATX motherboards, rubber grommets for the small storage rack, fan screws, and PSU screws along the top. The bottom offers HDD screws, 2.5" and ODD screws, and a set of longer screws for the motherboard.
We did also find this motherboard speaker, as well as ten tie straps to help manage wiring and keep it out of the way.
Also in the hardware box is a folded up user guide that addresses all of the major points, with clear images and text to aide you in the build process. Tucked inside, we also found this small registration card that needs to be filled out, stamped with postage, and sent away to Deepcool, just in case there are any issues during the warranty period, and you need to make a claim.
The best we can tell you about the warranty period is that it is one to three years, depending on product type, yet no clarification is given as to which time frame applies here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [DeepCool Steam Castle B Micro-ATX Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Steam Castle B]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top