Accessories and Documentation
We found all of these accessories packed into one bag inside of that hardware box. There is a socket and standoffs for Micro-ATX motherboards, rubber grommets for the small storage rack, fan screws, and PSU screws along the top. The bottom offers HDD screws, 2.5" and ODD screws, and a set of longer screws for the motherboard.
We did also find this motherboard speaker, as well as ten tie straps to help manage wiring and keep it out of the way.
Also in the hardware box is a folded up user guide that addresses all of the major points, with clear images and text to aide you in the build process. Tucked inside, we also found this small registration card that needs to be filled out, stamped with postage, and sent away to Deepcool, just in case there are any issues during the warranty period, and you need to make a claim.
The best we can tell you about the warranty period is that it is one to three years, depending on product type, yet no clarification is given as to which time frame applies here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [DeepCool Steam Castle B Micro-ATX Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Steam Castle B]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard