Benchmarks - Wired Throughput
LAN to LAN throughput peaked at 952Mbps for the 880L, making it the quickest we have tested to date.
WAN to LAN came in at 952 Mbps - top in our charts once again.
Benchmarks - Wireless Throughput
In our 2.4GHz testing, the 880L had a few issues. I was unable to get the router to lock into a specific band, i.e. 20MHz or 40MHz. Setting the unit to auto and placing it just feet from our test system still wouldn't allow it to switch to 40MHz.
We found it was due to the amount of users in the area broadcasting their own signal. One way to mitigate this is to switch the channel 1, but even that doesn't always work.
Moving over to 5GHz, the router opened up a little and produced 414 Mbps on the 80MHz band and 227 Mbps on the 40MHz band.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- ASRock begins teasing its Phantom Gaming graphics cards
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- 10 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $6,870
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit