128k Sequential Read/Write
128k sequential speed reflects the maximum sequential throughput.
The Intel DC P3700 delivers 2,392 MB/s at 256 OIO, the HGST FlashMAX II trails with an average of 2,664 MB/s at 256 OIO, and the P420m leads with 3,186 MB/s. The DC P3700 falls quite a bit in this workload, while the P420m flirts with maxing out the PCIe 3.0 bus.
Latency testing shows the P420m holding a substantial advantage with sequential read workloads.
The P420m provides excellent Latency v MB/s performance.
Sequential write performance is important for workloads such as OLTP logs, OLAP, batch processing, and transaction logging.
The DC P3700 stretches its legs and delivers 1,818 MB/s in the sequential write workload. The HGST FlashMAX II writes at 1,091 MB/s at 256 OIO and the P420m brings in the rear with 647 MB/s.
The DC P3700 enjoys a considerable lead in sequential latency.
The DC P3700 distances itself from the pack with all of its performance coming at very low latency.
The DC P3700 scores very well with a 100% write workload, but drops significantly at a 90% write workload. It also encounters some turbulence in the 60-70% range.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- TUNAI teases DRUM, high-res bass enhanced earphones
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower