128k Sequential Read/Write
128k sequential speed reflects the maximum sequential throughput.
The Intel DC P3700 delivers 2,392 MB/s at 256 OIO, the HGST FlashMAX II trails with an average of 2,664 MB/s at 256 OIO, and the P420m leads with 3,186 MB/s. The DC P3700 falls quite a bit in this workload, while the P420m flirts with maxing out the PCIe 3.0 bus.
Latency testing shows the P420m holding a substantial advantage with sequential read workloads.
The P420m provides excellent Latency v MB/s performance.
Sequential write performance is important for workloads such as OLTP logs, OLAP, batch processing, and transaction logging.
The DC P3700 stretches its legs and delivers 1,818 MB/s in the sequential write workload. The HGST FlashMAX II writes at 1,091 MB/s at 256 OIO and the P420m brings in the rear with 647 MB/s.
The DC P3700 enjoys a considerable lead in sequential latency.
The DC P3700 distances itself from the pack with all of its performance coming at very low latency.
The DC P3700 scores very well with a 100% write workload, but drops significantly at a 90% write workload. It also encounters some turbulence in the 60-70% range.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- The Witcher 3 is a sales revenue monster
- Titan Quest arrives on consoles
- Switch has highest 12-month install base in US history
- GA-B85M-D3PH Modded Bios set VCore above 1.2
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit