Accessories and Documentation
A major bonus to this kit is the fact that we are given seven straight compression fittings to connect the block, radiator, and reservoir. The pump could very well need an angled fitting, but they even have us covered here, as you can see by the eighth fitting in this image.
There is also enough Masterkleer black 13/10mm tubing to do a loop two, maybe three, times over. What we found very handy, and a first to any kit we have seen, is the simple guillotine style tubing cutter for making fast, accurate, clean, and straight cuts anywhere in the build -not just on the table.
We are also given coolant in the form of this bottle of Phobya ZuperZero Clear, which is 1000ml in capacity. This is a no-mix coolant that is ready to go out of the bottle, and it contains enough chemicals to have that familiar automotive coolant tinge to it.
There is a set of three large stickers to apply anywhere you desire, along with a much smaller one with the same intentions. There is also a 24-pin bridging plug that allows the loop to run and bleed out air, without firing up the entire system. We also found a splitter cable to power both fans from a single motherboard header.
The paperwork that comes with this kit is very basic. There is a list inside of all the parts you should have, but very little instructions for assembly, flow direction, or anything along those lines. We assume that Phobya assumes that if you are buying a kit like this, you must have some mechanical aptitude to be trying it, thus it will be easier for you to figure out as you go along.
The only thing they really do cover on the inside is how the CPU water block gets mounted. There is an exploded diagram, as well as a written paragraph describing the orientation of the parts, and just how far to tighten the block down to the motherboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam