Balancer 150 Black Nickel
Then, to hold some extra fluid, this kit includes the Balancer 150 Black Nickel, which is one of the fastest bleeding reservoirs we have ever tested. Inside of a layer of plastic, then a layer of thin foam, then inside of dense foam cut out to support the tube, we found the reservoir inside to be very well packed.
Along with the tube style Balancer 150, we also found three caps to close off unused ports, a pair of green C-clips to lock the reservoir into, and its mounting hardware.
On the southern end of the Balancer 150, much like we saw with the radiator, we are again given four ports to choose from. This will do two things: First, it will allow you to use shorter runs of tubing, and secondly, it removes the need for angled fittings here.
After unscrewing a much thicker clear section than we are used seeing, we can get a much better look at the diverter plate inside of the reservoir. This is to keep the inflow of liquid from the one side of the reservoir from dumping air directly into the outgoing side. On top of that, it is designed to virtually eliminate any vortices that plagued other tube style reservoir designs in the past.
Getting back to the mounting clips: they have a couple of holes in the support that allow them to be ghetto-modded with zip ties, but it is intended to be used with the supplied hardware. All you need is a hole or two to send the screw through, and once the screw is in, simply tighten the nut to lock it all to the chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit