Balancer 150 Black Nickel
Then, to hold some extra fluid, this kit includes the Balancer 150 Black Nickel, which is one of the fastest bleeding reservoirs we have ever tested. Inside of a layer of plastic, then a layer of thin foam, then inside of dense foam cut out to support the tube, we found the reservoir inside to be very well packed.
Along with the tube style Balancer 150, we also found three caps to close off unused ports, a pair of green C-clips to lock the reservoir into, and its mounting hardware.
On the southern end of the Balancer 150, much like we saw with the radiator, we are again given four ports to choose from. This will do two things: First, it will allow you to use shorter runs of tubing, and secondly, it removes the need for angled fittings here.
After unscrewing a much thicker clear section than we are used seeing, we can get a much better look at the diverter plate inside of the reservoir. This is to keep the inflow of liquid from the one side of the reservoir from dumping air directly into the outgoing side. On top of that, it is designed to virtually eliminate any vortices that plagued other tube style reservoir designs in the past.
Getting back to the mounting clips: they have a couple of holes in the support that allow them to be ghetto-modded with zip ties, but it is intended to be used with the supplied hardware. All you need is a hole or two to send the screw through, and once the screw is in, simply tighten the nut to lock it all to the chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Marvel unleashes the official trailer to Black Panther
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- AMD Ryzen APU spotted with Radeon Vega M graphics
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard