DC12-220 12 Volt Pump
The front of the packaging for the DC12-220 12 Volt pump offers an image of the all black pump off to the right. To the left, over the blue guy, there is a list of five features that this pump offers.
The back panel will interest more users though, as it breaks down what the DC12-220 can do. We see it can operate on voltage ranging from eight to twelve volts, consuming a maximum of 6.5W. It is capable of up to 400 liters per hour with 2.2 meters of head pressure, boasts 50,000 running hours, and only 17.2dB of noise.
Since this is pretty common knowledge when using a pump, this is the first time we have seen a kit with the warning sticker. It simply states that at no time should the pump be run without coolant in it, and in the reservoir.
Inside of the open celled foam, we find the pump, a foam double-sided mounting tape pad, and we also get two rubberized pump mounts. These will stick into the pump and allow it to be mounted with screws, without vibrating whatever they are attached to.
With little instruction from Phobya or Aquatuning, this orientation of the mounting system seems to make the most sense. We can also see that the eight inches of pump power lead uses a three-pin fan connection.
Just in case you wanted to see the impeller, we popped the top on the pump. There is also an arrow on the outgoing side of the pump, so you do not have to remove the cover to see that the impeller pulls in through the cover, and spins coolant out of the top.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dbrands Nintendo Switch skins guarantee no damage to device
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit