The packaging is indeed eye catching, as it uses bright oranges and reds to show off the shadow of the Raven, and the image of the chassis below. Along with the naming at the top in white, we also find eight features of the RV05, a QR-Code, and the web address at the bottom.
While FedEx offers great sticker placement, on this side we would typically see the introduction to this chassis at the top. Under the sticker are lists covering the features in nine different languages, and the QR-Code from the front panel.
The back offers more of the bright colors behind the Raven again, but this time it's used to draw attention to the twelve features that they list and point out here.
The last panel offers the company and support addresses at the top, while below the handle, you will find the specifications list we went over previously.
Inside of the box we find the RV05 in some very thick Styrofoam caps, and this time it's covering the front and back of the chassis to better protect the plastic that covers a lot of the exterior. Underneath the foam, there is a thick cloth liner that not only allowed the SST-RV05B-W to arrive in superb shape, but it also functions as a built-in travel cover.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [SilverStone Raven SST-RV05B-W Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the SST-RV05B-W]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series