Packaging, and a Closer Look
The packaging for the TS-451 features the more consumer friendly white design. An image of the NAS takes front and center on the box, while features of the appliance surround the image.
The scope of delivery for the TS-451 includes the power adapter, dual Ethernet cables, reading materials, and drive screws.
The TS-451 takes a new approach to consumer focused NAS appliances. The white design moves away from the traditional brushed aluminum and black aesthetic of QNAP products.
The back of the NAS houses a large 120mm cooling fan. Next to the cooling fan we have HDMI, dual Gigabit LAN, dual USB, and a single USB 3.0 port.
The bottom of the NAS houses a locked symbol, and an unlocked symbol.
Here we have our first look at the motherboard. The bottom right houses a single PCIe connection for the storage backplane. To the left, we have a single stick of ADATA DDR3L at 4GB, and Apacer manufactures the DOM down below.
Here is a look at the Celeron J1800 SoC.
Tucked away in the top right corner, we found the ASMedia 1442, enabling HDMI 1.3a support.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [QNAP TS-451 NAS]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup]
- Page 4 [Virtualization Station and CodexPack Transcoding]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Single Client Throughput]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Sequential and Mixed Workloads]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Iron Harvest smashes through Kickstarter goal, $1m is close
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 PC sales hit life-time revenue mark
- Dragon Ball FighterZ - Broly/Bardock DLC release date unveil
- Fortnite mobile makes $1 million in-app purchases in 3 days
- Brigitte Lindholm shield bashes into Overwatch, now live
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit