128k Sequential Read/Write
128k sequential speed reflects the maximum sequential throughput. The HGST FlashMAX II trails with an average of 2,664 MB/s at 256 OIO, the P420m leads with 3,186 MB/s, and the P320h averages 3,006 MB/s.
Latency testing reveals expected scaling.
The Microns provide excellent Latency v MB/s performance.
The HGST FlashMAX II writes at 1,091 MB/s at 256 OIO, the P320h leads with an impressive 2,007 MB/s, and the P420m brings in the rear with 647 MB/s.
The HGST FlashMAX falls into the middle of the two Micron products, and the P320h exhibits wonderful latency from its SLC.
Write percentage-testing reveals that the FlashMAX II gets tantalizingly close to the P320h in 30 - 60% mixed workloads, but the P320h dominates the chart. The P420m leads in the pure read workload, but falls below the FlashMAX II quickly as we mix in more write activity. The FlashMAX takes the lead in mixed testing once again against its MLC competitor.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- ZOTAC unleashes GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ArcticStorm Mini
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz