128k Sequential Read/Write
128k sequential speed reflects the maximum sequential throughput. The HGST FlashMAX II trails with an average of 2,664 MB/s at 256 OIO, the P420m leads with 3,186 MB/s, and the P320h averages 3,006 MB/s.
Latency testing reveals expected scaling.
The Microns provide excellent Latency v MB/s performance.
The HGST FlashMAX II writes at 1,091 MB/s at 256 OIO, the P320h leads with an impressive 2,007 MB/s, and the P420m brings in the rear with 647 MB/s.
The HGST FlashMAX falls into the middle of the two Micron products, and the P320h exhibits wonderful latency from its SLC.
Write percentage-testing reveals that the FlashMAX II gets tantalizingly close to the P320h in 30 - 60% mixed workloads, but the P320h dominates the chart. The P420m leads in the pure read workload, but falls below the FlashMAX II quickly as we mix in more write activity. The FlashMAX takes the lead in mixed testing once again against its MLC competitor.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard