ServerCache provides local I/O acceleration of SAN and DAS volumes. This software automatically detects changing data patterns and manages the cache pool without manual intervention. ServerCache does not disrupt the existing environment and uses multiple methods to reduce the amount of cached data stored to supply maximum performance and endurance.
One of the peripheral benefits of ServerCache is reduction of network traffic. Hosting the majority of hot traffic in the chassis requires less network bandwidth to serve I/O, which in turn improves QoS for other servers connected to the same SAN. The most commonly cached data is random workloads. Alleviating the burden of random access on underlying platter-based architectures also speeds the SAN's performance at other tasks.
ServerCache also offers a robust set of features to tailor the caching algorithms to the needs of the environment. Read Caching (write-through caching) and Write-Back Caching are common functions of caching applications, but Virident also offers Warm Cache upon Reboot, SSD-Optimized Access, Multi-Volume Cache and RAM-only mode.
The web-based GUI provides at-a-glance monitoring of IOPS, throughput, and response times for data traffic and control of cache configurations. Users can monitor and adjust caching techniques based upon performance data.
EnhanceIO Profiler analyzes and interprets data access patterns on the host machine. The profiler compiles this data and intelligently recommends cache configurations and cache capacity. This free utility assists those assessing their cache needs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard