Ah, now the true beauty of this enclosure is becoming evident. As noted in the name of the case, the sides and top have been treated with a titanium plating, which delivers a sheen that is very uncommon in computer enclosures. The checkerboard pattern is intentional and offers a contrasting appearance while still maintaining an extraordinary shine.
Looking at the finish from a different angle you can see that even the carpet shows up very well in the titanium coating. Since my photography skills are limited, I can only add that I have yet to see another case that comes close to the luster and shine of this one. It truly is that good.
Moving around to the rear of the case shows us nothing terribly unusual, but that is expected. If it were too out of the ordinary you wouldn't be able to install your mainboard. But there is one thing to make mention of...
That small clip you see above allows for a tool-free entry into the system. Simply slide it down to unlock the clip and upward to secure it again. In keeping with the security of the front panel, you can still place a small locking device under the clip to keep unwanted folks out of the internals.
Finishing off with the exterior we come to the right side of the case. You can see for yourself that the mirror finish goes all the way around.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Opus MT-200 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Opus MT-200 - Page 2 [Exterior]
- Opus MT-200 - Page 3 [Exterior ~ Continued]
- Opus MT-200 - Page 4 [Interior]
- Opus MT-200 - Page 5 [Interior ~ Continued]
- Opus MT-200 - Page 6 [Installation Notes]
- Opus MT-200 - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo reveal Diablo III: Eternal Collection Switch bundle
- Black Ops 4 physical sales down 50% compared WWII
- Mega Man 11 only had around 40 developers in the team
- Fortnite leak showcases a soon to be released gifting system
- A re-introduction into Old School RuneScape: New/Old players
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Which modern Z370 ATX motherboards are most reliable? Seeking advice
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon