Accessories and Documentation
The hardware kit that is shipped with the Neos must be some form of a universal kit. The reason we believe the kit is universal is that the pointed screws and the trio of risers have no place to go in the Neos. However, the Motherboard screws, PSU and expansion card screws, and the SSD/ODD screws, all have their place. We do wish we had more hex head screws though, as we are short to fill the expansion slots.
Inside of the bag with the screws, we also found four tie straps to use just right of the motherboard, and they do send a cover for the top expansion slot that is empty out of the box.
The quick installation guide is exactly that, a guide. While it does offer a parts list, and a basic tutorial on assembly, even here costs are cut to give you just what you need to get the Neos finished, and nothing more.
Here is an example of the sort of help provided in the guide. We can see they mostly depend on the illustrations to do the explaining, as the text that accompanies it is very short and to the point.
The 3.5" drive trays actually expand in the middle to allow the tray to go around the drive, and then be compressed to the sides of the drive as the plastic pins go into the screw holes. There is an option to use screws, and we also see there are holes drilled for 2.5" drives as well.
The 2.5" drive trays are solid, and you have to press slightly to fit the drive into this. The options for mounting allow you to choose between using screws in the sides, as we did closest to you, or using the holes in the bottom, as we did on the far edge.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [BitFenix Neos Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Neos]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Soulcalibur VI physical sales crater, the rise of digital
- Dynasty Warriors 9 online and local co-op update/demo Nov 1
- CD Projekt RED's Thronebreaker - 'No plans' for Switch debut
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas - 82% of unit sales on Switch
- Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends - West Switch release
- Samsung Bar Plus 256GB Flash Drive Review
- I am a little OCD b450m pro4 temperature sensors
- Is the X399M Taichi discontinued or something?
- Buffalo Linkstation 520 2-Bay NAS Review
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- Palit introduces the reinvented GeForce RTX 2070 Dual
- Cooler Master Unveils the C700P Carbon
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 - Now Available for Order
- SP Launches New Pocket-Sized Power Banks
- Tesla vs Lovecraft Pre-Orders Start on iOS - Release date is 25th Oct