In order to keep that cost down, BitFenix employs the use of screen printing on plain brown cardboard for their packaging. Going even further to cut costs, BitFenix has simplified the front panel with just the logo, the chassis name in large letters at the bottom, and the much smaller web address.
This side of the packaging offers an idea of what the black chassis would look like via the rendering under the naming. Below that, we see a specifications chart that is very similar to the one we just looked at.
They do put a bit more effort into the one panel that shows you everything you need to know. You get an idea of the layout over the four images, and along with those renderings, there are seven features listed and pointed out.
The last panel of the packaging is where you can verify the color combinations. Both of the stickers by the names, as well as the large white stickers, show that we have a white chassis with red trim, sans the window. We also have white with purple trim, this time with a window. And last, but not least, we have a black chassis with gold trim, and a window.
This was the first of the three cases to be opened, and we found that they were all wrapped in plastic, and protected with thin Styrofoam end caps. The cases with windows also have cling plastic stuck to both sides of the windows. All three cases arrived in great shape internally, even with varying degrees of damage visible to the boxes.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [BitFenix Neos Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Neos]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dark Souls Remastered leaked images, Solaire amiibo spotted
- Possible new Fornite maps photographed at GDC 2018
- Metro Exodus will rock NVIDIA RTX real-time raytracing tech
- Fortnite made $126m on PC last month, PUBG made $103m
- COD: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered ships WITHOUT multiplayer?!
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit