Accessories and Documentation
Stashed within the dense foam that secured the chassis in the box, you will locate a plain brown hardware box. In that box we found six bags of hardware to be used. There are standoffs, and a socket for them; hex head screws for the motherboard, the wire management, and expansion cards; along with four large thumbscrews to mount the PSU. At the bottom, we have a pack of SSD screws, a pack of HDD screws, and believe it or not, we got ten twist ties for wire management.
We are also given a bag containing six clips that surround the wiring and get screwed into the chassis to help tend wiring. There is also a micro-fiber cloth to keep the glass clean.
IN WIN takes things a bit further than most, and has provided a four-connection setup for the storage bays. They offer an adapter for the SATA power line that clips into the PSU lead, and extends the line to make a much cleaner setup. They also provide SATA data cables that are bundled and marked "COM1" through "COM4."
Since, the eight-pin connection, or connections, on more recent motherboards are typically so far from the PSU, IN WIN also includes two extension cables to be sure you can get everything connected. We also found a native USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 adapter included, in case the motherboard does not have dual USB 3.0 ports.
The radiator, slash fan mount for the chassis is grey in color, and is removable from the chassis with the same screws that hold in the PSU bracket and drive trays. On the flip side, the holes are countersunk for 2mm of the 4mm thickness, but they are small in diameter, and are not fit for larger mounting screws.
We removed a drive tray and took time for this image for two reasons. One reason is to show the mounting holes that are drilled and countersunk for both drive sizes, but we also wanted to show that they added plastic strips to all the removable components where it will be supported by the main section of the chassis.
The PSU is to be installed with the fan facing upward, as this bracket is oriented. We also see that there are rubber pads to isolate the PSU vibrations, as well as to line up the mounting holes at the back with the ones on the power supply.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [IN WIN S-Frame Open-Air Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the S-Frame]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Metro Exodus will rock NVIDIA RTX real-time raytracing tech
- Fortnite made $126m on PC last month, PUBG made $103m
- COD: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered ships WITHOUT multiplayer?!
- Xbox One X update for DOOM teased, will we get 4K or 60FPS?!
- ARK: Survival Evolved tramples over to Nintendo Switch
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit