IN WIN S-Frame Open-Air Chassis
The front of the S-Frame is made from the same 4mm thick aluminum that makes up the rest of the chassis. However, unlike the rest of the chassis, here it is shaped to be thinner at the bottom, and wider at the top where the IN WIN name is placed. You can even see the reverse side and its blue color peeking over the top.
Just like the box would suggest, we find the backbone of the chassis to be the structure at the top of the chassis. There are no places for fans, as this is the rear I/O, but these shapes and bends all have a strategy to them.
As we spin this monster around for our next view, we are looking through a sheet of tined and tempered glass. This affords a full view of the interior, but we do not see a lot of what makes a conventional chassis here; instead, we just see a vast expanse of angular, blue aluminum, with grey bits here and there.
Toward the front of the chassis, just to the right of the glass side panel, there is the front I/O panel. It is well appointed, and offers buttons, lights, four USB 3.0 ports, and HD audio connectivity.
As we look at the back of the chassis, we see it is like a reverse of the front bezel. We don't have anything peeking out of the top this time, but the shape and angle added through the panel are very similar. However, instead of brushed aluminum, we see this side carries on with the blue color.
The right side of the chassis offers an identically shaped, side glass panel, so they are interchangeable. As you can see behind it, there is room for wiring to pass, but nothing to help maintain the wiring.
Looking at the bottom of the S-Frame, we see the extruded shape of the backbone runs all the way through. The back of the chassis is supported with a wide rubber pad, but at the front there are two adjustable feet to make sure this chassis will not wobble, even if the desk is a bit out of whack.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [IN WIN S-Frame Open-Air Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the S-Frame]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Valve almost made an amazing looking co-op fantasy game
- Intel Z370 will support future 8th Gen Cannon Lake CPUs
- Vivendi abstains vote in Ubisoft shareholders meeting
- Intel's b2b shop could revolutionize PC game reselling
- GeIL reveal ASUS ROG certified EVO X ROG RGB RAM
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM