IN WIN S-Frame Open-Air Chassis
The front of the S-Frame is made from the same 4mm thick aluminum that makes up the rest of the chassis. However, unlike the rest of the chassis, here it is shaped to be thinner at the bottom, and wider at the top where the IN WIN name is placed. You can even see the reverse side and its blue color peeking over the top.
Just like the box would suggest, we find the backbone of the chassis to be the structure at the top of the chassis. There are no places for fans, as this is the rear I/O, but these shapes and bends all have a strategy to them.
As we spin this monster around for our next view, we are looking through a sheet of tined and tempered glass. This affords a full view of the interior, but we do not see a lot of what makes a conventional chassis here; instead, we just see a vast expanse of angular, blue aluminum, with grey bits here and there.
Toward the front of the chassis, just to the right of the glass side panel, there is the front I/O panel. It is well appointed, and offers buttons, lights, four USB 3.0 ports, and HD audio connectivity.
As we look at the back of the chassis, we see it is like a reverse of the front bezel. We don't have anything peeking out of the top this time, but the shape and angle added through the panel are very similar. However, instead of brushed aluminum, we see this side carries on with the blue color.
The right side of the chassis offers an identically shaped, side glass panel, so they are interchangeable. As you can see behind it, there is room for wiring to pass, but nothing to help maintain the wiring.
Looking at the bottom of the S-Frame, we see the extruded shape of the backbone runs all the way through. The back of the chassis is supported with a wide rubber pad, but at the front there are two adjustable feet to make sure this chassis will not wobble, even if the desk is a bit out of whack.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [IN WIN S-Frame Open-Air Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the S-Frame]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Keylogger found planted on over 460 HP laptops
- Epic Games poach Boss Key co-founder for 'secret project'
- Naughty Dogs Uncharted series hits new record high in sales
- Marvel writer hired for Netflix's Witcher show
- Secretlab temporarily slash $191 off TITAN Temp gaming chair
- 2 GPU on AB350 Gaming K4
- Mantiz Venus MZ-02 Thunderbolt 3 eGPU Enclosure Review
- Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 - Which M.2 socket should I use
- MSI Z170A PC Mate Unlock NVRAM
- LaCie 2Big Dock Thunderbolt 3 20TB External HDD Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series