We can see they don't take much pride in boxing the samples they sent out to reviewers, as ours was beat up really bad from the poor packing they put around this to send it our way. Even though it's squished, we can still see the logo and the cut-away rendering of the head unit, and at the bottom we have the product name, four features, and a look at the assembled AIO.
To the right, we find the red continues from the front along the bottom, and there we find four more features, and a QR code for the product we see above it.
The bottom of the box also provides us with more information. To the left we find nine features listed, and to the right, under the naming, we find a condensed specifications chart.
The back of the packaging offers six renderings with dimensions of the radiator and head unit of this Maelstrom 240. Off to the right, we are given the full list of socket support that this cooler offers.
On the inside we found the Maelstrom 240 to be in pretty decent shape. There are some minor scratches, and the recycled liner was broken near the head unit, but the inner packaging definitely saved this product from the scrap heap, considering how bad it was beat up in transit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Gamer Storm Maelstrom 240 AIO CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard