Our custom power testing samples each drive for a period of three minutes, across each workload. In order to offer more granularity, we sample the power in one-second intervals.
Looking at our consumer workload, the WD Red Pro had a low of 8.2 watts during random write, and a high of 9.49 watts during sequential read.
Our mixed workload power testing showed more linear power consumption for the Red Pro. Here we had a low of 8.09 watts and a high of 8.77 watts.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:32 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and ATTO Benchmarks]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 4K Random Performance & Latency]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance & Latency]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Workloads]
- Page 7 [Power Consumption]
- Page 8 [Final Thoughts]