HD Tune Pro - Sequential Performance
Version and / or Patch Used: 4.55
Starting off with some sequential tests, this time reading across the user LBA range of the drive, the Pro 2500 averages 449.5 MB/s. The maximum write was 457.8 MB/s, an area that we rarely focus on, but with the low coming in at 18.2 MB/s, we need to explain it.
The test dropped to a very low range for a split second in the test. You can see the average and maximum speeds are very close together, so the drip in sequential read performance didn't have much of an effect on the average result.
Writing sequential data to the Intel SSD Pro 2500 gave us an average sequential write speed of 454.4 MB/s. This test uses compressible data. With incompressible data in the CrystalDiskMark test, we recorded the sequential write speed at 279.1 MB/s.
HD Tach - Sequential Write Performance after Random Writes
Version and / or Patch Used: 22.214.171.124
After a reasonable amount of random writes to the drive, we ran HD Tach. The image above is from that test, and as we can see, there are very few serious drops in write performance. At its lowest point, the drive dropped down to 175 MB/s with sequential write data.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Street Fighter V players upgraded to the Arcade Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Civilization VI: Rise and Fall new details fully explained
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series