IOMeter - Workload Performance with QD
Moving on to our workloads, we found the WD Red 6TB bringing in 60 IOPS.
File Server proved to offer similar performance. Here we have 66 IOPS at QD16.
Email server furthered the experience with the 6TB Red pulling in 61 IOPS at QD16.
Web Server was one of the better performing tests for the 6TB Red. Here we touched 77 IOPS at QD8.
Workstation results came in at 66 IOPS at QD1 and 64 IOPS at QD4.
IOMeter - Workload Latency with QD
OLTP latency for the 6TB came in at 502ms at QD32.
File Server latency touched 501ms at QD32.
Email server was able to muster 258ms at QD16 and 588ms at QD32.
Web Server allowed the WD Red 6TB the lowest latency at QD32. Here we found the drive to touch 418ms.
Workstation latency touched just over 481ms at QD32.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and ATTO Benchmarks]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 4K Random Performance & Latency]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance & Latency]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Workloads & Workload Latency]
- Page 7 [Power Consumption]
- Page 8 [Final Thoughts]
- Page 9 [Revisited: WD Red 6TB v2]