There seems to be more and more talk on DDR-2 these days and DDR has taken a bit of a back seat. There is no denying companies hit a bit of a brick wall at DDR-500, very few companies have moved past DDR-500 and the price on this memory is so high that you wouldn't even bother buying it unless you have the bucks to throw around.
It's been a long time since we saw TwinMOS do anything new which will interest the enthusiast but today we are looking at their Twister series of memory. Rated at DDR-500, it gives people the ability to start running the memory 1:1 with the processor when overclocking.
There is a lot of manufactures making DDR-500 memory and TwinMOS is just another one to throw into the pile. We will have a look at what they have on offer and see if the Twister name is something worth getting all wound up about for the upcoming release of their DDR-2 series over the coming months.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- TwinMOS Twister DDR-500 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- TwinMOS Twister DDR-500 - Page 2 [Specifications & Features]
- TwinMOS Twister DDR-500 - Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup & Synthetics]
- TwinMOS Twister DDR-500 - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Synthetic Gaming]
- TwinMOS Twister DDR-500 - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Real World Gaming]
- TwinMOS Twister DDR-500 - Page 6 [Conclusion]