The Lantronix SLB comes in 100-120V AC and 200-240V AC models. Both models provide similar remote management and power control functionality.
One of the key features of the SLB are its security and authentication support. Secure Shell, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), NIST-certified AES encryption, and packet filtering help secure the connection. A firewall filters connection attempts to a specified IP address, port, or protocol based up on a configurable rule set.
There are configurable user rights for up to 128 users, and per-port user permissions limit capabilities where required. The SLB supports a number of remote authentication protocols, such as LDAP, Active Directory, NIS, RADIUS, Kerberos, and TACACS+.
Power management extends beyond the normal on/off/reboot functions to provide per-outlet current consumption measurements and staggered power-up of individual outlets. In addition, an over-current monitor/alarm can notify the administrator via numerous methods when exceeding pre-defined operational parameters.
The SLB can operate in temperature extremes from 32-122 Fahrenheit and 10 to 90% humidity. This is important in the dense configurations in branch offices, which are often contained in wiring closets. The Lantronix SLB is covered by a five-year warranty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz