IOMeter - 4K Random Performance with QD
In random read, we watched, as the 5TB was able to match the 6TB drive through the QD scale eventually peaking at 619 IOPS.
Moving to random write, we found the performance of the 5TB drive to be quite a bit lower than both the 4 and 6TB models.
Read latency for the 5TB drive was very respectable, matching the 6TB across the scale.
Write latency on the other hand was quite a bit higher than the 4TB and 6TB models.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and ATTO Benchmarks]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 4K Random Performance & Latency]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance & Latency]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Workloads & Workload Latency]
- Page 7 [Power Consumption]
- Page 8 [Final Thoughts]