Accessories and Documentation
The hardware box we found in the HDD rack offers all of what you see here, along with some folded up instructions. Here we have the 2.5" drive screws, 5.25" drive screws, motherboard screws, and the HDD tray screws at the top, under the three tie straps. At the bottom, we get regular fan screws, standoffs and a socket, PSU screws, and longer screws for front fan installation.
After unfolding the manual, we see it starts with an exploded view of the chassis to note all of the components, and their removal. This is followed by a parts check list to be sure everything you need is there to continue on.
For each component needed to be installed, there is a diagram of what is being described in the short text off to top of each section. To further aid in making their points, red arrows and lines help to show what exactly needs to be done.
In case the cooling setup was not quite crystal clear, there is this fan diagram that shows the potential, as well as one for water cooling. Since the lower HDD rack is not removable, only the top, back, and possibly the floor, can house a radiator.
While not a huge selling point, we do like the centralized location for 2.5" drive installation in these 3.5" drive trays. This means you do not have to remove a pin, and there is no way a bit of extra plastic on the rails will impede on their installation.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [NZXT Phantom 240 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Phantom 240]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series