Accessories and Documentation
In the bag tied to the HDD rack, we find this hardware. We have the standard 6-32 screws for motherboard and HDD mounting if needed. We also get four long fan screws for the front of the case, and a pair of standoffs for Micro-ATX installations.
The bottom row offers the metric screws for ODD and SSD installation, six screws for the PSU, and two of them are used with the PSU support bracket to the right of them.
The quick installation guide starts off with a parts list to make sure you are ready to continue on with your build. Once that is checked, this book takes you through each step of the installation, and will guide you from start to finish via images and text.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [BitFenix Shadow Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Shadow]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard