Sticking with the basic packaging we see a lot of, BitFenix uses plain cardboard and black print to save themselves, and their customers some money to invest into the case. On the front of the packaging, we find a very large logo, the name of the chassis, and an address at the bottom for customers to visit to find more information on the chassis.
This side offers the company name and logo at the top, and just above the stripes of black that continue from the front, there is a specifications chart like the one we just discussed.
The back starts out with the chassis name at the top, followed by three renderings of the chassis that point out six features on, or in this design.
The last panel offers us a look at what the front and top of the chassis look like. Just below that are the stickers for stocking information, and the case's part number of BFC-SDO-150-KKXBR-RP. Also, as far as we know, there is not a version available with a window.
To keep the Shadow safe in transit, there are thin Styrofoam end caps used, and they are much thinner than we are used to. In reality, the chassis is so light while empty that bigger, bulkier end caps would be overkill, as these were not broken in the slightest bit. To keep abrasions from happening to the paint, or the coating on the bezel, the chassis is also wrapped in plastic, which allowed the Shadow to arrive in really good shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [BitFenix Shadow Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Shadow]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel reportedly 'kills off' its upcoming 10nm process
- Jump Force features original Akira Toriyama character 'Kane'
- Project Monolith - action adventure title for all platforms
- Crackdown 3 will be playable at Xbox FanFest 2018
- Agony Unrated is 90% off to Agony owners, releases Oct 31st
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam