Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full-Tower Chassis
The front bezel of the Enthoo Pro is angled on the edges, allowing for a slightly reduced size to the section containing the four brushed covers on the bays and front I/O panel. The lower section is mostly mesh, and features holes large enough that the intake fan is plainly visible through it.
There is a small tab at the bottom of the first brushed cover, and lifting it up exposes the front I/O panel. In the front I/O panel, you will find the USB 3.0 ports to the left, followed by USB 2.0 ports, 3.5mm jacks, and the reset button to the right.
The top of the chassis is flat and has much thinner angled edges. Behind the solid section at the front housing the power button, we find a long expanse of that same mesh that was on the front.
From the left, we can see the vents in the front panel, and as we continue left, we find a small window with a Phanteks name plate visible in it. Then, on the far left, there is a large tinted window to show off the gear you put inside.
Out back we find the rear I/O, and exhaust fan at the top; notice the exhaust fan can be raised and lowered as well. There are then eight slotted expansion slot covers, with reservoir mounting and venting next to it, leaving the PSU to go in the bottom of this chassis.
With 27mm of room between this panel and the motherboard tray, Phanteks saw no reason to make an odd looking bump, or anything special here for that matter, as all we see is a large expanse of black painted steel.
Under the chassis, we can see the plastic runs from front to back, offering three feet on each side, and each foot is padded with rubber strips to give a solid footing. Between those we find the PSU dust filter that will slide out of the back, and a longer dust filter for the optional fan locations in the floor, which is removable through the front of the chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard