Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full-Tower Chassis
The front bezel of the Enthoo Pro is angled on the edges, allowing for a slightly reduced size to the section containing the four brushed covers on the bays and front I/O panel. The lower section is mostly mesh, and features holes large enough that the intake fan is plainly visible through it.
There is a small tab at the bottom of the first brushed cover, and lifting it up exposes the front I/O panel. In the front I/O panel, you will find the USB 3.0 ports to the left, followed by USB 2.0 ports, 3.5mm jacks, and the reset button to the right.
The top of the chassis is flat and has much thinner angled edges. Behind the solid section at the front housing the power button, we find a long expanse of that same mesh that was on the front.
From the left, we can see the vents in the front panel, and as we continue left, we find a small window with a Phanteks name plate visible in it. Then, on the far left, there is a large tinted window to show off the gear you put inside.
Out back we find the rear I/O, and exhaust fan at the top; notice the exhaust fan can be raised and lowered as well. There are then eight slotted expansion slot covers, with reservoir mounting and venting next to it, leaving the PSU to go in the bottom of this chassis.
With 27mm of room between this panel and the motherboard tray, Phanteks saw no reason to make an odd looking bump, or anything special here for that matter, as all we see is a large expanse of black painted steel.
Under the chassis, we can see the plastic runs from front to back, offering three feet on each side, and each foot is padded with rubber strips to give a solid footing. Between those we find the PSU dust filter that will slide out of the back, and a longer dust filter for the optional fan locations in the floor, which is removable through the front of the chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit