The Enthoo Pro is yet another chassis to arrive in a plain cardboard box with black screen printing applied to it. At the top there is the Enthoo Pro name and a notation that it belongs to the Enthoo series. Taking up the bulk of the panel is the rendering of the chassis inside, with the Phanteks name, and the "designed in Netherlands" notation.
Under the Phanteks name at the top, there is a chart presented in many languages. Here they cover things like features of the chassis' appearance, six points about its functionality, and four more points about the air and water cooling potential.
Along the top of the back, there are three views offered of the chassis, where they point out nine of the chassis' features, and where they are located. The bottom the shows the dust filters, and the fan options. The water cooling options are covered as well, so that customers can verify this will hold what they planned to put in it.
The last panel offers two things worth mentioning: The first is this condensed specifications chart that takes up the majority of the panel. We also see at the bottom that we were sent the PH-ES614P_BK, which means we get the PSU cover, a windowed side panel, and a chassis that's black in color.
Inside of the box, Phanteks uses the Styrofoam end caps that work so well across the industry to support and protect the chassis from major issues. Inside of that, there is a plastic liner over the entire chassis, along with more on the windows in the side panel to be sure it would arrive in perfect condition, and it did just that.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gearbox CEO addresses current Borderlands 3 rights rumors
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia, a Mierce comeback
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze trailer, meet the Kongs
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit