Version and / or Patch Used: 1.1.0
3DMark Vantage tests both processor and graphics performance and is a good indication of how systems compare. The results are generally more repeatable and consistent than other forms of benchmarking. Vantage uses DirectX 10 and can handle multi-core CPUs.
The Vanquish II Level 4 performs about where we would expect. It comes in fourth place, behind more expensive and powerful machines, and ahead of the small form factor desktops we have reviewed. It produces an overall score of 20,390.
Version and / or Patch Used: 184.108.40.206
3DMark 11 is the latest version of the world's most popular benchmark. Designed to measure your PC's gaming performance 3DMark 11 makes extensive use of all the new features in DirectX 11 including tessellation, compute shaders and multi-threading. Trusted by gamers worldwide to give accurate and unbiased results, 3DMark 11 is the best way to consistently and reliably test DirectX 11 under game-like loads.
Here again, we see the Vanquish II beating the SFF systems and losing to the larger and more expensive desktops. An overall score of 3586 is a decent score, but a more powerful CPU would help boost results. As you can see, the GPU scores of the Cyclone and ODE aren't too much higher, but their higher CPU results helped contribute to the larger overall score.
3DMark - Fire Strike Extreme
Version and / or Patch Used: 1.0.0
Fire Strike is a new test that is designed for powerful gaming desktops. We have checked the "Extreme" test option to make it that much more torturing on the system. Overall, CPU, and GPU scores are reported.
The Vanquish again beats out the SFF machines, some of which are more expensive than the Vanquish. We get an overall score of 3273, putting the Vanquish II Level 4 in third place, which is not bad place to be sitting for a system that costs less than $1300.
Version and / or Patch Used: Latest Origin Update
Battlefield 4 is the latest installation in the Battlefield franchise. We benchmark BF4 with a custom 60 second run at the beginning of Siege of Shanghai. Settings are 4K for the resolution with the "Graphics Quality" set to Ultra.
We've upped the ante in terms of putting these machines through hell. Thanks to our 4K monitor provided by ASUS, we are better able to test these machines and see how they will do in the future.
We've gone ahead and switched out Battlefield 3 for Battlefield 4 and cranked the resolution all the way to 11... err, 4K. Graphics preset remains at Ultra. Due to this switch, we have no systems for comparison, so this test is provided strictly for information until we have more systems pass through the lab.
Version and / or Patch Used: Latest Origin Update
Crysis 3 is run at 4K resolution with the graphics specifications set to "Very High." No anti-aliasing is used. See picture above for full details, aside from resolution. FRAPS is used to record 60 seconds worth of FPS data and recording starts at the start of the campaign and finishes most of the way up the tower. The game is played in a similar manner each time.
Similarly to the Battlefield 4 test above, we've cranked the resolution up to 4K thanks to our ASUS monitor. Again, since we don't have other systems to compare to, we are using this strictly for information.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Configurations and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Bundle & System Pictures]
- Page 3 [Testing Methodology]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - CPU Tests]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Storage Tests]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - System Tests]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Gaming Tests]
- Page 8 [Temperatures and Noise & Power Consumption]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hitman 2 'Expansion Pass' update adds DX12 support, March 26
- New Lord of the Rings game follows Gollums precious life
- Mortal Kombat 11's story throws players back into the 90's
- EA partner with Velan Studios to publish new team-based IP
- Apple TV+ is a new video streaming service to combat Netflix
- MSI MEG X399 CREATION (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- ASrock X99 Extreme4 - adding NVMe SSD
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Animoca Brands partners with Formula 1 to develop 'F1 Delta Time' blockchain game
- ENP Games, Mobile Game 'Wall-Breaking Master: Ballvader 2' Featured In Google Play
- Match Ventures is now free
- First Gameplay Video from Glorious Companions revealed - 10 minutes of Developer Commentary
- Kursk with a Great Discount on Steam!