After ages of having to suffer with no removable motherboard tray, the big brother finally comes through with just this very thing. While the case is very roomy inside, it just can't overcome the convenience of taking out a simple motherboard tray and mounting the board into place as well as some of the primary components. If you'll take note of the two thumbscrews located at the top of the tray, we'll go ahead and remove them and see what we're left with.
There we go. Now isn't this a much easier way to mount the mainboard, processor and HSF?
The tray handles normal brass standoffs for use with all popular sizes of motherboard, to include mATX. This means that even if your system is a bit dated, you'll still have no problems installing the system. It is backwards compatible to AT standards.
Just to make a note regarding cooling, this case comes standard with just the two rear fan mounts occupied. If you're running a docile rig this will work fine, but if you're going to be housing a powerhouse system you'll want to fill up those two front slots as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit