After ages of having to suffer with no removable motherboard tray, the big brother finally comes through with just this very thing. While the case is very roomy inside, it just can't overcome the convenience of taking out a simple motherboard tray and mounting the board into place as well as some of the primary components. If you'll take note of the two thumbscrews located at the top of the tray, we'll go ahead and remove them and see what we're left with.
There we go. Now isn't this a much easier way to mount the mainboard, processor and HSF?
The tray handles normal brass standoffs for use with all popular sizes of motherboard, to include mATX. This means that even if your system is a bit dated, you'll still have no problems installing the system. It is backwards compatible to AT standards.
Just to make a note regarding cooling, this case comes standard with just the two rear fan mounts occupied. If you're running a docile rig this will work fine, but if you're going to be housing a powerhouse system you'll want to fill up those two front slots as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC's new MEK ULTRA gaming rigs pack GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- Blizzard to share 'some Diablo-related news at BlizzCon 2018
- Black Ops 4 weekend sales don't beat Black Ops 3
- Red Dead Redemption 2 launch trailer shows renegade thievery
- ZeniMax Online making new MMORPG
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam