If you've been around computers for very long, you'll certainly remember one of the best selling case lines in the enthusiast market, the Chieftec Dragon. This same design was also put out under the Chenming name as well as the Antec 1030 line. All in all it was a very popular enclosure due largely to having a huge amount if internal space, a huge amount of features that were relatively new to the genre, and a look that had the nerve to get away from the plain beige box.
While this may seem a lot of hype, the vast number of folks who STILL have one of these cases in use will help state the above as nothing more than facts. I still have a couple of these things in service myself. Well wouldn't you know it, the folks at Chenming wanted their baby boy to grow up a little.
This brings us to the topic of today's discussion of the Chenming ATX-602 enclosure. It still maintains a remnant of those popular looks, but we're here to find out if the folks at Chenming can really improve their award winning design or whether this is just another fond memory of a case that will go down as being one of the most popular models ever.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony's PS4 DualShock 4 gamepad: the most popular controller
- Tekken 7 receives a free DLC to celebrate 1-year anniversary
- Batman: Arkham developer to announce Superman game before E3
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance's modding tools/DLC's will be free
- Stardew Valley mod adds MEGA farm: unlimited online players
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit