If you've been around computers for very long, you'll certainly remember one of the best selling case lines in the enthusiast market, the Chieftec Dragon. This same design was also put out under the Chenming name as well as the Antec 1030 line. All in all it was a very popular enclosure due largely to having a huge amount if internal space, a huge amount of features that were relatively new to the genre, and a look that had the nerve to get away from the plain beige box.
While this may seem a lot of hype, the vast number of folks who STILL have one of these cases in use will help state the above as nothing more than facts. I still have a couple of these things in service myself. Well wouldn't you know it, the folks at Chenming wanted their baby boy to grow up a little.
This brings us to the topic of today's discussion of the Chenming ATX-602 enclosure. It still maintains a remnant of those popular looks, but we're here to find out if the folks at Chenming can really improve their award winning design or whether this is just another fond memory of a case that will go down as being one of the most popular models ever.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- Nintendo Switch adds another 18 new games in a week
- Paladins remove their loot box system after community uproar
- New Battlefield title will be available at EA PLAY 2018
- Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Trilogy coming to Nintendo Switch
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit