In the EVGA software we see it says "Unleash" at the top, and just below that, the software identifies the TORQ X10 that is connected. The top arcs are settings for DPI levels and mouse sensitivity, which can be set by moving the needles, or with the boxes under them. In the lower section we see the default button settings by hovering over any of the nine buttons, and this is also where you switch from right to left hand use.
Under button settings is where you can reassign any of the buttons to do as you wish. The left column is only a snippet of the preset options, and the next column is where you select which button to set. We also see that by clicking on the "Profile" arrow at the bottom we can select which of the five profiles we are setting functionality to.
The DPI section under the advanced settings is where you can adjust the four levels of DPI wanted for each of the four on-the-fly settings. By use of the sliders, or direct entry on the right, the DPI ranges from 200 to 8200. To the far right is where the polling rate for each setting can be set.
The OS section, under the same tab, allows users the option to use angle snapping and mouse acceleration, or you can turn both off. We also see another sensitivity adjustment, scroll speed adjustment, and a place to address the double click speed with a test that flips the switch if you click the right speed.
The last section here is for the LEDs. This is where the LED mode is set to either on, off, or a breathing mode. Lower in this window is how the scroll wheel LED or LED1, and the EVGA LEDs or LED2 are changed. There are six options other than the stock red, and the brightness levels can also be adjusted.
Under Macro, we can name the command we want to build, and hit the record icon below it. The commands pop up on the right side, and will display the time intervals between each press, as well as timed commands.
The Macro Management section also allows users to search through anything on a local hard drive, and either import old ones, or later in the life of this mouse, you can also bring up commands you have built with the TORQ X10, but just did not want to store them on the mouse at that time. If they show at the left, they are currently on the mouse.
Profile management is where you can do much like what was offered for macros, but this is for the whole shebang. When you get a profile just right, be sure to save it. If you pick up the game later, or you plan to play games at a friend's you don't typically play at home, one stop here and you can shuffle through all of the full profiles, and only store what you want onboard at any given time.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom release Devil May Cry 5 soundtrack on Spotify/Steam
- Sixth Goku iteration added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Kotal Kahn gets bodied in his own Mortal Kombat 11 reveal
- Heavy Rain/Detroit: Become Human will release on Epic Store
- Epic Games announces $100 million grant program
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023